Monday, April 21, 2008

Special Place in Hell for Me.....

It has just occurred to me that there is something wrong with me, well not really, but in the eyes of some I'm sure.

I laugh when people get hurt. I mean, I laugh until I have tears and my belly hurts. I gulp out the words "can I help you" in between fits of laughter; but I laugh nonetheless.

Sometimes it just looks darn funny when someone hurts themselves. And sometimes, when you can see it happening before it happens, something inside you prevents your mouth from forming the warning words. Subconsciously you want to see it, you want to laugh.

Don't get me wrong, I do feel bad when someone gets injured...but damn it looks funny sometimes!

I think I'm sick.

Excuse me, I have to go say a Hail Mary or 2 dozen...

Speaking of which, it reminds me of a confessional joke...

A drunk enters the confessional... Scratch that, I'm in enough trouble as it is.

No comments: