Tuesday, February 3, 2009

LITERARY AGENT - CAN YOU HELP?

A member of my writing group is currently travelling in the US looking for a legitimate literary agent.

Since we are all only six degrees away from any one person in this world I thought I'd put this out there. I figure someone has to know an agent.

He is a very talented writer, engaging and humorous and he deserves to be given a chance. He has several novels written and is now chasing his dream. I, and I know he will appreciate any suggestions you can offer.

If you would like to see a sampling of his writing please visit www.writers-ink.net , he is the featured writer there, Ken Kanten. If you wish to contact him please email me at fnygrl68@telus.net and I will forward on to him then he can reply directly to you.

Thank you in advance.

1 comment:

Debra said...

Hi Jen,

I have a friend who is a fabulous, published author. Her books have been mentioned on the NY Times bestsellers notable list and she is just an all-around talented writer. She has a blog which is listed towards the bottom of my favorites list. Her name is Peggy Payne and she has a blog. I know that she does writing consulting and so I am sure that she could answer your friends question. Have him take a look at her blog and it will lead him to her consulting page. If he leaves her a question in her comments, she is very good about answering there.

Let me know if you have any trouble finding her.

Hugs,
Debbie