Monday, February 9, 2009

Feel Good Flowers

This picture never fails to make me smile, it is my wallpaper on my laptop for this reason. I took this picture last summer. It wasn't a planned photo, it was one that just happened when I was fooling around waiting for my buddy to finish shooting the pics he was taking. It has, however, become one of my favorites.

As I sit here feeling Spring Fever set in... feeling so sick of the cold weather, overcast days and dirty snow, this picture can lighten my mood. It reminds me that summer is right around the corner. Spring, the season of rebirth and growth is even closer. Soon buds will be emerging and springing forth with their blooms.

This picture also reminds me that sometimes the most beautiful, most treasured things in our lives are those that are not planned. They just happen.

Rejoice in the beauty of your life today.

1 comment:

Debra said...

Beautiful, Jen, simply beautiful. Both your photo and your words!

Hugs,
Debbie