Sunday, February 13, 2011

Contentment

I was talking to my Aunt the other night and we were discussing life in general among other things. During this discussion I mentioned that I was finally content with my life...I hadn't consciously had this thought, it just came out, and at that moment I realized that I really was content.

I no longer look to others or situations for my happiness. I am no longer "searching" for "something". I do not feel the need to look on the other side of the fence thinking the grass is greener. My life is missing nothing...I was missing from my life. I had allowed myself to disconnect.

Once I reconnected and started living, not just existing I began to see all the blessings I had in my world. I began to appreciate and be grateful for all that I have. Through this process I have learned that there truly is something to the "Law of Attraction". The more happy and grateful I am, the more good comes my way.

This may not be the life that I had envisioned for myself, but it is the life that I am meant to be having at this moment. I am right where I am supposed to be and I am thankful for that.

Are you where you are meant to be? Are you living or existing? Are you content?

No comments: