Saturday, June 14, 2008

Ahhhhhh Moments

It is a Saturday, a lazy Saturday at that. I'm sitting here, mentally doing everything I need to do today, however I haven't quite found that physical motivation. My coffee is tasting too good right now.

My daughters have decided to make some lunch, using a cookbook my youngest received at school. Sitting here listening to them work together, cooperate with each other, discuss the process and laugh together is an Ahhhhhhh Moment.

I love Ahhhhh Moments, they make my heart feel good, they make it sing. It is truly a take-a-deep-breath-and-sigh-with-a-smile-on-my-face moment. All is good in the world today.

What are your Ahhhh Moments?

1 comment:

Rebecca Foster said...

Oh, that is so cute about them making lunch together and you listening to them. I can just picture it. How fun for you! Hope you enjoyed your weekend. :)