Sunday, July 6, 2008

EWWWW, ICK...PATOOOIE even

I hate, I mean REALLY REALLY hate using public washrooms or washrooms in other venues, such as work (I suppose that could still be classified as public, just not as many unknowns).

Why can't people take a wee look behind them once they finish their business? No one, ESPECIALLY not me, wants to come upon your leavings. There is nothing more disgusting than going to the washroom and finding a drip, a plop, tiny balls of toilet paper, pubic hairs, lint and God knows what else left sitting on the seat by the previous toileter. Seriously folks, all it takes is a second, maybe two if you've left something behind, to look and perform a little clean up if needed. (and YES I am very well versed in the "hover and go"...but STILL .....just finding this is gross)

Very few things in this world make me gag, but finding someone's body stuff on a toilet seat does. I don't want your body leavings on or around my bits ... it's not like we're bed buddies or anything like that. Someone's pube left just sitting on the seat, waving at me as I walk in is NOT cool.

Remember, "If you sprinkle when you tinkle leave bits of yourself behind, be a sweetie and wipe the seatie." =)

No comments: