Friday, September 4, 2009

Change

Change is supposed to be good, but when several changes are thrown our way all in a short period of time it can throw your equilibrium off. I find myself in this position as of late. This is why I haven't been blogging, my frame of mind hasn't been right.

I am struggling to find my center, my balance. I have been grappling with a lot of "why am I here?", "what is my purpose?", "what am I meant to be doing?". Slowly I am climbing from the abyss I've been in back to the real world... but it's been a journey.

As I face more change I brace myself. I pray for inner peace and sanctity within my life. I pray for direction, the knowledge to take the right path, the ability to discern what is right for my family and I.

For all those going through difficult transitions within their lives... I wish you strength, and courage to persevere. I wish you peace of mind and a happy heart.

1 comment:

Rebecca Foster said...

I'm thinking of you, Jenn. I'm know you have the strength of mind and heart to find your inner balance. You'll make the correct choices for your family, I'm sure of it.

Wishing you all the best! I'll keep you in my prayers.